This is in reply to Alice Ann's blog..in the spirit of Oprah's favorite things.
My favorite things:
1. Mylicon and Homeopathic Teething Drops....without these two items I don't know what I would do. They tie as my #1.
2. My video monitor...if you don't have one, it's awesome! Especially when they get older it is so funny to watch them.
3. Aveeno baby wash and lotion...Parker has very sensitive skin and this helps it stay clear.
4. We have a toy that looks like a walker but is stationary and has all sorts of fun things on it(Thanks Aunt Charman for this FUN toy, both the boys have loved it!). He loves to sit in the seat and play!
5. Our boppy! I think everyone loves their boppy!
6. Pampers diapers....I buy them for Bryant and Parker!
7. I have to agree with Remica...the formula dispenser...a mommy must have invented it.
8. The double stroller...without it I would never go anywhere.
9. Green and clean place mats...if you have a toddler who doesn't like to sit at the table at a restraunt, trust me the day will come, then this is your life saver! They stick great and they are fun to color on. Plus, you can put food on it instead of the table..no germs...and at the end you roll it all up and throw it away..no mess!
10. My DVR..I would NEVER watch TV without it.
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment