Friday, October 3, 2008

Bryant's turning 2!

I can't believe that my big baby boy will be 2 on Sunday. We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow morning at Chuck E Cheese! He doesn't understand the concept of time, so everyday he tells me "Cheese mom, Cheese"...like hey you said we are going, so when are you going to take me. Last night, I put together his goodie bags for his friends and he got so upset that he couldn't have all of the stuff right then. I kept telling him that it was presents for his friends, but of course at two he had NO idea what I was talking about. I ended up giving in and letting him play with a train whistle and silly straw...I couldn't help it, he said "PLEASE"! After all that has happened this week, I think we are all ready to have a little bit o fun at Chuck E Cheese! I think that opening presents for him this year will be SO much more fun! I will update with pictures from the party once I get a chance.

Here are some new things that Bryant can say...he talks more everyday:

"My bo-bo mom"

"I don't see it"

"Touchdown"

"86 it" - which means stop (his pawpaw coy taught him that)

"Rolltide"

"Eat'em up Kats"

"Hut Hut" - if you here him say this you better watch out, because someone is about to get tackled!

and there are more, I just can't remember them right now.

Until next time....

0 comments: