Friday, September 26, 2008

Back on schedule!

For those of you who don't know, we evacuated for the Hurricane and because of the stories that we heard and I am glad that we did. I have to say that my boys were WONDERFUL, considering the circumstances. Bryant didn't eat very well while we were gone, I guess that is how he was dealing with the change in his routine. I on the other hand, ate enough for both of us. I think I gained 10 pounds on our little "Hurrication". Both of the boys slept well, especially Parker! He was super excited to sleep in bed with mommy and daddy for 7 days. I was dreading taking him home and putting him in his bed, but he adjusted just fine. I started back to school on Wednesday, so we are back into full swing again.

After we got back home I decided it would be a great time to put Parker in his bedroom, up until this point he was sleeping in a travelyard in our room. Since, I decided to make this change we had to move the video monitor from Bryant's room to Parker's room. This was so hard for me to do. I loved watching Bryant on the video monitor because he would do the funniest things before he went to sleep. Now, I just wonder what he is doing in there and if he is asleep yet. Bryant likes to play a whole baseball game in his bed when he is bored and he will talk with his teddy bear Turbo. David told me I had to let him go, but he is not even 2 yet and it was not an easy thing for me to do. So, now we watch Parker...he just lays there now, but before long he will be doing funny stuff too..I hope!

1 comments:

Sara Te said...

I'm glad you made it through the hurricane and are back home safe!

We have a blog now, check it out!!!

:-), Sara