I am not sure where I have been lately (maybe dealing with Parker), but Bryant has seemed to grow up overnight. He has started copying everything you say, which can be a bad thing or a funny thing. He acts like a little boy now instead of a little baby. He has been such a loving little boy lately, his new thing is to run up and give my leg a hug or grab me around the neck and hug as tightly as he can. I LOVE it when he gives me the hugs and I don't have to ask for them it makes them so much more special! I just can't believe that he is about to be two. Every time I think about it I get teary eyed...I am guessing this is normal. It's not that I don't want him to grow up, it's that I can't believe that he already has. It seems like yesterday we were dealing with him starting to teethe and getting excited about him learning to smile. But, now we are constantly laughing at his antics and trying not to laugh at him when we are getting on to him and he says "NO,NO Mommy" or "Stop". I try to keep a straight face, but he is so darn cute. I know that they say time passes and they grow up before you know it, but I didn't believe it went that fast until I was a parent myself. I have learned to cherish Bryant and Parker at every stage, because I know it won't last forever.
Until next time....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment