I know that this one is dark, but I LOVE that he is crossing his arms and wearing a cowboy hat!
I have such a silly kid...he wore these goggles around the house for an hour.
Parker just hanging out...his Aunt Nikki got him this outfit! Hopefully he will be our little football player one day!
I just think he looks so sweet in this picture!
Bryant and Parker hanging out in the chair. Bryant loves for Parker to sit with him, but sometimes Bryant gets tired of it and starts to jump on the chair. Talk about panic attack when that happens. Most of the time he is really good with him. Can't you tell Bryant loves baseball?
I meant to say that the first picture on the last blog was my favorite. I like the last one too, but Parker was only 4 weeks old in that picture. Enjoy the pictures!
Until next time....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment