Parker will be ONE in just 4 months...can you believe it? I can't. Those of you who know me well, know that I LOVE birthday parties. I always have, I guess it is because my parents always threw me the most awesome parties! Now, that I am a mom I can't help but go above and beyond when it comes to my kids parties. Yes, Parker is not turning one until May, but I have already started planning and I am so excited! I am pretty sure that we are going to have his party at the Zoo. I am not sure of all of the details, but I do know the decorations that I am going to use. We are going to have a Safari Party! The kids will get Safari hats and everything. I think I am even going to make their invitations, their passports! I know that Parker will NEVER remember, but it will be fun and there will be lots of pictures and that is all that counts! Here are some pictures of the theme! Enjoy!
Until next time....





9 years ago
1 comments:
We are already started talking about Rylea's party.. its going to have to be in July because.. poor girl was born the first week of football! anyway.. let us know when your going to have it.. so hopefully we can make it! miss you.. hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment