Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Words/Second Tooth

It's official, my baby Parker is growing up. He now has his second tooth. It just appeared today. He is also talking. No, not the baby talk (googoo gaga)...his first words are Bry-Bry and NO. I think it's because it's the words he hears most often. For example: "Bry no don't jump off the couch." "Bry NO don't hit Parker with that truck" "Bry no...get off of the dog. He is not a horse." Now you can see why these are Park's first words. He calls Bry all of the time and just giggles when Bryant actually pays attention to him. I have some really cute video of them watching a train video in Bryant's room. I will try to download it, but I am not sure if I can get it to work. Bryant is also talking a lot more, so much that I couldn't begin to name all of the words that he can say. I am also pretty sure that I will be updating the blog soon with news of Parker crawling. I can't say that I am ready for that to happen. Once he is mobile there is NO resting. I would be OK with him not crawling until he is like 9 months old, but that is when Bryant started walking. I don't think I will be so lucky.

Until next time....

0 comments: