Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's that time of year!

It's baseball season! Today we went to one of Blayne's first varsity games....he made varsity this year and we are super proud of him. The boys had a blast, not really watching the game, but playing. There was an open grassy area; I sat with Parker, who tried to eat the grass, and Bryant played baseball with Brennen and then by himself. He would hold the ball in one hand and hit it with the other...I have a hard time doing that, so I thought it was pretty good coordination for a 2 year old. Here are some fun pics of Bryant running around and Parker posing for some pictures!









2 comments:

Deb said...

Love all the pic's but especially the one of you kissing Parker, very sweet!!! It was beautiful weather for the boy's to have an day outside, I am sure they loved it after being inside so much with the cold weather.

The Bigham Family said...

I love the one of you and Parker! That is priceless!