Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wigs are fun!!

Ok, here is the story about this wig that Parker is wearing. In college, we had several props in the studio that we could choose to use like chairs, stools, benches and several other things that probably weren't really props, but we made them props. Well, this wig and another wig that looks like Marg Simpsons hair were in our studio. One of the first photo shoots that Remica and I did together we put these wigs on and took pictures of each other( I still have these pictures, but they will NOT make it on the blog). I had actually forgotten that I had this wig, until I was cleaning out some stuff at my parents house(they are moving)...I am so glad I found it because it makes me laugh everytime I see it! Bryant would not wear the wig, but Parker seemed to like it! I think he looks like Joe Dirt!!! Enjoy!



2 comments:

The Roecker Family said...

ha! he looks like he is thinking "mom what did you put on my head" :) Gosh I can't believe how big Parker is getting!
where are you parents moving to?

The Bigham Family said...

Hilarious! Oh....good times....good times. Lol! With the long hair he looks even more like you!