Monday, December 1, 2008

When it Rains, it POURS.....

This morning David went out to start the truck, he wanted to get it nice and toasty for the boys since it was kind of chilly this morning. When he got out there he discovered that my car had been broken into. They stole my laptop and my camera out of the front floorboard. It not only had Misty's new bridal portraits on there, but it also had pictures of Bryant from age 3 months till recent and all of Parker's pictures from the hospital until now. It also had every picture I have taken since I graduated from college...5 years worth of pictures. I know that it was partly my fault for leaving it in the car, but last night we both had our hands full of groceries, bags and little boys. I actually forgot about it or I would have gone back out and gotten it out of the car. This was NOT good timing for this to happen and now we are trying to figure out how I am going to take Misty's wedding pictures since I am her photographer. Remica has graciously offered to let me borrow her camera and that may be what I have to do until I figure out something else. I am just glad that they didn't try to break into our house and no one got hurt.
It has been a stinky last couple of months.

Until next time....

3 comments:

The Roecker Family said...

That stinks! I am so sorry! Jill also has some camera's I am sure she will let you borrow... if you need her number let me know!
I hope you have a better week.. Love you!

the Sebring's said...

Remica told me about what had happened! I am so sorry. I hope they can recover it for you! You are in my prayers!

stephanie T said...

oh no, that is horrible, i would be crushed! sorry!!