Parker really enjoyed his first Christmas, but I think that he liked eating the paper more than opening presents. Bryant was so funny this year he LOVED opening presents and really loved the idea that Santa aka HoHo was coming to our house. When Bryant saw the tricycle that Hoho brought him he said "oh man, a bike" like he had been asking for it all year. Parker got a bumbo for Christmas from Santa (he must like to give those to first timers!) He squealed with delight when we sat him in it. He sat in it the rest of the time while we opened presents. I have lots of pictures and will post them later!
As for the rest of our Christmas it went really well. We missed Grandpa more than anything and we wished that he could have been here with us. It was so special to have presents for the kids that He and Grandma had picked out together. It makes those gifts even more special. The gift that we got from them(a garage door opener with instillation) was also something that they had decided to get before he passed away. He knew what we needed! I am so grateful to have had such an amazing thoughtful Grandpa, but I am also so blessed to have his amazing thoughtful wife as my grandma!
Until next time....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment