Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well, it's happened....

Bryant has figured out how to climb out of his baby bed. I didn't think that it would happen so soon, but I guess that he has decided that he is a big boy. He has climbed out two nights in a row and I am afraid that the next time he will get hurt. The first night that he climbed out we heard a tap-tap on his door and David said "I think he is out of his bed" and I was like NO WAY! I went to his room and there he was standing in the middle of his room. He was shaking like a leaf repeating over and over again.."I did it, I did it". I think that it scared him and that he couldn't believe what happened. It was like he had been planning it for months and just got the nerve to try and climb out. Last night he was more proud than scared and when I put him back to bed he didn't try to get out again. I was hoping it was a one time thing, but I guess we will see what happens tonight. If we have to switch to the toddler bed I am afraid that he will NEVER lay down and go to sleep at night. I hope this is an easy transition for both of us! I will keep you updated on what happens with my little climber.

Until next time...

0 comments: