Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Behind the camera...

Well, it's been awhile since I have been behind the camera. I guess I got too busy and I think I had lost a little bit of the passion. I am trying to remeber why I love it and get back some of the passion that I once had in college and what better way than to take pictures of my precious little boys! So, here are some pics of Parker that I took last week. I haven't messed with them on photoshop yet...one thing at a time.








3 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

They are gorgeous! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!!! I am so glad you are shooting again - you are such a great photographer! I know you are going to find that passion again!

Deb said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Keep shooting these are much better than the ones from the studio!!! So much more personality!!!

The Roecker Family said...

kristin i love them! you are such a good photographer! i love you