Monday, August 11, 2008

Our crazy life!


The summer is over and Parker is 3 months old. I can't believe that it is already time for me to head back to work and miss seeing my two little men everyday. I have loved being at home with them for the summer, but I must admit that there were days that were hard. Having two boys that are only 19 months apart can be a little tough sometimes, but also very rewarding! Bryant was a little skeptical and jealous of his little brother at first, but has slowly decided that having him around is not so bad. He begs for Parker to get down and play with him...he tells him 'mon, 'mon and calls him like a dog, patting his leg and all. It is so cute! I tell him that in 3 months when Parker is crawling he will be upset that Parker is into all of his toys.

Parker is a totally different baby than Bryant. He is very dependent and LOVES to be held, it could be that he is a little spoiled! I guess subconsciously I spoiled him more knowing that he is my last baby. He is a happy baby now that we changed his formula and he loves to smile and talk to you!

Bryant is obsessed with sports and when I say obsessed I am not exaggerating. He is constantly playing with some kind of ball and will sit and watch an entire baseball game...pretty good for a 22 month old! He has about 5 different gloves, 8 different bats, a basketball goal, and more balls than you could count! His favorite movie was George of the Jungle, but right now he is into Thomas the Train. We think it is totally boring, but he seems to love it. Bry-Bry, as we call him, doesn't talk much, but he can explain a whole movie to you in sounds...it is so funny!

David and I are adjusting to having another baby, it is amazing how in 19 months you can totally forget how hard having a baby can be. Overall it has been great and I wouldn't change it for the world. I couldn't imagine not having both of my boys at this time in my life. I am looking forward to all of the funny moments and I can't wait to watch them grow up and be the wonderful men that I know they are going to be! Hopefully with this blog we can keep you updated on our life with these two amazing little boys that God has blessed us with!

5 comments:

G-Ma said...

Looks great, Sweetheart!
Love, G-Ma

Deb said...

Amazing, Funny, Adorable, Loving and so sweet!! Some will call this parital but it's so true. So glad you made a blog so we can brag on the boys!! Love, My MaMaw & PaPaw

Dorie said...

So sweet! Those boys are precious. Thanks for do this so that we can keep up with their everyday life. Love, Aunt Dorie

Tracy said...

How sweet!! Wow, every one seems to be do blogs these days. I guess I am way behind. That's what happens when you have 3 kids:)JK..Love those precious boys. Great Blog! Love, Tracy

The Bigham Family said...

Super Cute! Now we can stay in touch this way too! We can watch the kids grow as well! Talk to you soon, and have fun at school this week! Love~ Mikey and Berklie