Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to work!

Well, summer is over and I am back to work. I love my job, but I hate leaving my boys. During the school year, I see my students more than my own children...this can be a hard thing to deal with sometimes. Bryant and Parker seem to be getting into the school routine, which is getting up early and Daddy taking them to Nana's house. Parker has started sleeping through the night...HALLELUJAH!!! He couldn't have picked a better time, I think that he knew Mommy needed her sleep to function properly at work. But, now that I have written that he probably won't sleep through the night tonight. They always prove you wrong when you decide to brag on them. Bryant goes to bed about 8:30pm and sleeps until 7:00am; Parker goes to bed about 9:30 or 10:00pm and sleeps until 7:00am. What more could a mommy ask for?

They are both getting so big and Bryant amazes me everyday with things that he can do or words that he can say. Right now, his new thing is to push cars, trucks, books anything he can find across the floor and make car sounds. He also loves to wear socks on his hands...kinda like Micheal Jackson and his glove. When Bryant puts a sock on his hand or a hat on his head he becomes some kind of character that he has made up, it is so funny...he definitely has an imagination! Parker aka "Moose" (this is what Bryant and I call him) has found his hands and loves to chew on them. He is also smiling, laughing and talking more and more each day. I can't believe that he will be 4 months old in a couple of weeks. Bryant will be 23 months old on September 5th. I can't wait to start planning his birthday party! I am sure we will have it at Chuck E Cheese, his favorite place, he has been there so many times that he knows when he leaves he has to show them his hand where they stamped it when we came in. Pretty smart for a one year old! I am looking forward to the weekend, so that I can spend sometime with my little men. It's only our first week back, but I am already starting to have Bry-Bry and Moose withdrawals. I will post some new pictures of them soon!

Until next time....

1 comments:

Heather said...

Kristin- Its Heather! Ive missed you! I just got Parker's birth announcement the other day at MILs (I will send our address on hotmail) - congrats he is beautiful! I started taking prenatal vitamins ~ its time if its in God's will. Oh and Happy Belated Bday! Love, HP