Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Great Day!

What a great day we had today! Bryant helped his daddy make me a card for my birthday he signed(colored) his name and wrote I love you, it was so sweet. He was so proud when he gave it to me..he said "see mom, see", like he was telling me look what I did for you. Then we went to McDonald's for story and playtime. Then Bry and I tried to go to Pump it Up, but of course it was closed and he couldn't jump. So , we went to Walmart and he got a watch,which of course had baseballs, basketballs, footballs and soccer balls on it. He also got a Cars t-shirt, but only because he saw it freaked out, yelling "see cars mom, see cars..drive, drive" he then took it upon himself to throw the shirt in the basket. So, tonight for bed he HAD to wear his Cars shirt, watch Cars and was drinking out of his Cars cup. I forgot to mention in the last blog that he LOVES to drive, it is what he talks about when he is not talking about baseball. When he loves something, he LOVES it with all of his heart!

Parker slept almost all day, I think he is getting sick..poor little thing. There isn't ever much to write about him, because he is still in the eating, sleeping, pooping stage. Nothing too exciting. He has on the other hand grown A LOT! He is now almost out of his 3-6 month clothes and is quickly growing into the 6-9 month clothing. Luckily we have a lot of clothes from Bryant, but I have a feeling that in the next year he is going to out grow his big brother and we will be passing clothes from Parker to Bryant instead of the other way around.

Another day has come and gone and tomorrow my little boy will be 12 weeks old and in 2 months my other little boy will be 2 years old. I can't believe it.

0 comments: