Sunday, September 20, 2009

My little men!

Bryant and Parker are growing up so fast! Bryant tells me that he is a "big boy" and that Parker (Parper , as he calls him) is a baby. They both are talking more and more each day. They carry on conversations with each other like they know exactly what the other one is saying.

Bryant will be THREE in a couple of weeks and I can't believe that my baby is growing up so fast! He tells us everyday "I wanna go to work"; I am going to remind him of that when he is 16 and is telling me he doesn't want to work! He is obsessed with BUGS right now...he wants to hold them even spiders. I have been trying to teach him to kill them instead. He is getting pretty good at it and then he picks them up and throws them in the trash!

Parker is obsessed with everything that Bryant likes...he loves to play catch and he loves to find bugs too! I am pretty sure he eats them, which is pretty nasty! He also loves to play music and dance, oh and he really likes shoes. I am not sure if he just likes that he says shoes or that he actually likes shoes...I am still trying to figure that out.

They are a handful sometimes, but mostly they make me laugh until I cry! I am determined to post some pictures and video soon!

0 comments: